February 16, 2007

JUST 14 DAYS!?

An interrobang is a combination question mark/exclamation point. Unfortunately it's not common enough to warrant a button on a keyboard...the only place I can find it is in the Wingdings 2 font in MS Word. And of course that doesn't lend nicely to copying and pasting into other documents... but check it out, if you hold down the key and type 8253, it shows up in Word.

So 2 weeks, 14 days, til the due date. Of course, we're now ready at any moment for the li'l dude to request an exit, and the excitement can only build. Are you ready!?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll try to contain my excitement and will refrain from calling every day asking for an update. Note that I said "try" so no promises.

February 16, 2007 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited for the arrival! I just booked my ticket for the end of March. I hope the little one will be reay for "Aunt Christina"!

February 17, 2007 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home