January 25, 2007

Beautiful non-toxic finish

When I'm getting baby furniture for the baby, "non-toxic finish" is not part of the description that I really want to see. OK, I'll admit I'd rather see that than "toxic finish: may cause hair loss, blindness, and/or any of the dreaded '-itis' diseases" but my point is that they should not need to have that in the description.

Perhaps the finish used to be toxic and they've since corrected the problem? Maybe, but you'd think that the people who got burned (literally) the first time would not go back to the manufacturer. "You know, honey, it's a bummer that we all got laminitis from the BabyFurnCo dresser, but I really love the styling, let's buy it again."

At least it's not in quotes where it's listed in the description for the product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home