June 04, 2007

Week Fourteen, out being seen

Yo yo yo, wassup y'all. Sammy been kickin' it this week, scho nuf. I gots ta tell ya, despite havin' a cold, this week's been ragin'!
The week started great (on his 13-week birthday) with a Memorial Day party where Sam got to meet his friend Jack (18 days younger than Sam) and see Hugo again, who showed up in a pic or two a couple weeks ago. Sadly, we didn't get any photos of the party (if you've got some, please email them to Sam's dad).
Sam got to meet his GREAT Grandma Sophie as she spent five+ days with us, and we had a great time. The little man has decided that sitting just isn't cool anymore and now he really only wants to stand up. All he needs is some outside support, his legs are strong. Aside from a visit from the Great Grandma, the other big highlight from the week was going to his first Major League Baseball game, which was on Sunday. We think Sam is going to like baseball.
Without further ado, Sam will take you through...the week that was.
My name is Sam and I'm here to say
That my seat is cool for work or play

A dozer on the shirt, is really rad,

And check out the hat, "I dig my dad."


I spend time in my swing, whenever I can

Don't have much hair, just like an old man!


Hey Gramma Sophie I got somethin' to tell you
I played with a rattle, now my hand I will chew.

My auntie Christina got me this cool seat

The shirt says "Monkey Business," and I say that's neat.

Lunch with Athena, Gramma and Momma

A really sunny day, and lots of fun-na

The latest trick I do, is standing on my own,

And if I have my way, a vid will be shown.


Don't we look great, sittin' together,

G-ma Sophie and me, smilin' forever.

At Safeco Field, for my first baseball game

I got a pic with Dad, even though he looks lame.


Luckily for us we had seats in the shade

While those guys with bats and balls played

(true dat!)


Despite all the excitement, they caught me nappin',

Only to awake when I heard lots of clappin'.

The M's won the game, eleven to six.

With looks like these, I'm gonna get me some chix.

Thanks for singin' this song with me,

We'll get some more pix posted in the next week.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Sam! Yay baseball!

June 05, 2007 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home