May 14, 2007

77 Days

Tonight we had a conversation with Sam about a half-hour before his bed-time. The conversation included a lot of us saying "I love you" and Sam responding with a lot of excitement, and in one case, a loud shriek. It was another great week for Sam, he got to meet his friend Hugo and he just found out that another friend, Lance, was just born on Saturday.


Soon he'll be standing up all on his own.

Play time is the funnest part of the day!


Woohoo, yeah!


Hey Mom, don't I look cute?

...and my aunt is cute too!

My oh my, Sam is getting pudgy.


Mother's Day with Mom, looking great.


So happy

Getting some time with Dad on Mother's Day.


Sam's and his newest friend Hugo pose with their dads.


Sam slobbers on Dad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cabrelle and Stephen,
I came to check out the new pictures of Sam. He is growing so fast. Happy Mother's Day Abel. Talk soon

Athens

May 15, 2007 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy First Mother's Day Cabrelle!

I want to squeeze his cheeks and kiss his little face!!!

What a lovely playmat Sam has - looks like he's really enjoying it.

May 16, 2007 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home