April 06, 2009

Photos from Sam's 2nd B-day Party! (Finally)

Back in February, the Tumblebus came out to West Seattle to help celebrate Sammy's 2nd birthday. And many of Sam's friends were in attendance as well to enjoy all that the birthday brings with it...food, drink, goodie bags, other friends...it was a great day to turn two!

(We've got lots of photos from the party that can't be posted, if you were there and want any pics, let us know)

The crew listens to the rules of the Tumblebus.

Sam successfully navigates the slide.

...but then is tired out. I thought he took a nap!?

Can the bus go now? Time to clean up!

On second though...wheeeeee!

Can you explain the complexities of that again?

Birthday cupcake!

One of many presents for the Samster.

D'oh, I opened all my presents.

I have another birthday next year? ...must...hit...high...C.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Sam's Funky Jam shirt. I'm glad that after 16 months, it finally fits!

April 15, 2009 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home