October 20, 2006

Photos - Set 2

This past Wednesday, October 18, absolutely ruled! This time I got to sit in on the sonogram. It took about 20 minutes for the technician to get all the measurements and photos of the baby. I think I counted 56 that she took! But she only printed two, and they are below.


This is totally cool. I think the kid has his mouth open but I'm not positive. He's got an arm on his torso, and though his legs look stubby, that's only the top half of his leg that's visible. We saw it though, he does have feet!

Okay, so this sonogram is slightly haunting, but again, I am pretty stoked. He even got his hands in the photo this time...though it kind of seems like the kid is going to be a rocker.

I am now officially entirely excited about what life is going to be like 4.5 months from now. We'll have a little dude keeping us up way more than we'll want him to, but it'll be all good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah! That is so amazing. The second photo is a little haunting but that just means the little guy has a sense of humor and was playing it up for the "camera". Hope you and Cabrelle are both doing well.

October 21, 2006 7:18 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah! Amazing photo, I actually like the second one because he's just showing his sense of humor...he knows it's Halloween coming up! He's playing for the "camera". :D Hope you and Cabrelle are doing well!

October 21, 2006 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home